Outages.io installation error

Free Internet troubleshooting agent for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Outages.io automatically finds connectivity issues and gives you hard facts.

Moderators: Mike, Alex

Alex

Re: Outages.io installation error

Post by Alex »

I'm not sure what to tell you, it happens.

We see problems now and then but if we saw them all the time, that's when the developer gets involved again.
Try installing on another device, maybe you have another PC or a Linux device. Or consider ordering one of our hardware devices which are purpose built to run the agent and nothing else. Then you don't even have to keep your PC on, the agent will always be on the job.

I'm sorry I cannot help much more at this time.
I'm Alex, here to help. Please post your question and I'll try to answer

Are the issues in your local network, with your Internet provider or beyond?
Save countless hours by letting Outages.io help you find Internet connection problems.

bjadter

Post by bjadter »

Just posting to say I have the exact same error. Windows 10 x64 Pro.

Alex

Post by Alex »

Hi sorry to hear that.

Did you try the file I shared with the previous person having a problem?

There are so many combinations of packages and versions installed on a Windows machine that it's hard to know for sure since we don't have a Windows developer on hand.

There was a problem some time back that required the additional Windows package installed. That might fix the problem. If not, can you share a little more info in a new post and we'll see if we can find some leads.
I'm Alex, here to help. Please post your question and I'll try to answer

Are the issues in your local network, with your Internet provider or beyond?
Save countless hours by letting Outages.io help you find Internet connection problems.