Finishing with outages.io

Ask how a feature works, how agents work, anything related to non specific agent platforms
jogand

Finishing with outages.io

Post by jogand »

How do I delete outages.io.

It has been useful but has now stopped monitoring my internet and I can't update the agent so I don't want it anymore.

Outages.io_Support

Re: Finishing with outages.io

Post by Outages.io_Support »

Hi,

We're glad to hear you found it useful.

To remove everything, just go to your agents dashboard on ocp.outages.io, then pick the Manage option, then the Delete option.
Know that once you use delete, all information related to these reports will be deleted.

At this point, if you still have the agent running on your PC, it will no longer be able to communicate since it has no report to log to anymore.
Simply uninstall the program like any other on your PC and everything will be gone.

Hope this helps.
I'm with the Outages.io support team. Please post your question and I'll try to answer

Are the issues in your local network, with your Internet provider or beyond?
Save countless hours by letting Outages.io help you find Internet connection problems.

jogand

Post by jogand »

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have deleted he agent but have been unable to find the program that I installed so that I can delete it.
What is the name of the program that was installed?

Outages.io_Support

Post by Outages.io_Support »

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I had not ticked on being notified about additional comments on this post.
It's called Echo Networks service.
I'm with the Outages.io support team. Please post your question and I'll try to answer

Are the issues in your local network, with your Internet provider or beyond?
Save countless hours by letting Outages.io help you find Internet connection problems.